Halloween Reminders for Adults
Halloween falls on an awkward Wednesday this year, and while we usually focus on kids - we have some Halloween advice for adults.
- If you’re driving, be cautious and go slowly - watch for kids and families as they walk through neighborhoods.
- Trick or treating with the kids? Watch them - if they are in masks or have large costumes, their vision (and coordination) may be less that perfect.
- Remind kids that rules still apply. (Like - look both ways before crossing the road, travel in groups, don’t leave the group, and no running.)
- Have pets at home? If trick or treaters, ringing doorbells, and strangers are too much, keep your dog or cat away from the front door.
- So - you don’t have kids and are going to a Halloween party? Crazy costumes + adult beverages = Get a cab!